2013 might have been the Kardashians' most dramatic year -- and that's saying something! In the promo for season 9 of their E! show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the reality TV moguls don't hold anything back. The short clip features the heartbreaking moment when Kris and Bruce Jenner sit their children down to tell them that they're separating after 22 years of marriage. Kanye West proposes to Kim Kardashian in the Keeping Up With The Kardashians season 9 trailer. "We're better as friends than we are the other way," Kris explains to her children. "Then why are you still married?!" a tearful Kendall Jenner exclaims. PHOTOS: Khloe Kardashian's body evolution And the subject matter goes from bad to worse when Khloe Kardashian's marriage to Lamar Odom begins to crumble. Allegations of the NBA player's drug use and cheating came out earlier this year, leaving Khloe at a loss for what to do. Kris Jenner breaks down while telling her kids she's separating from husband Bruce Jenner. <br>Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/kanye-west-proposes-to-kim-kardashian-lamar-odom-begs-the-kardashians-to-take-him-back-in-the-keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-season-9-trailer-2013212
Kim Kardashian Gets Painted by Warhol: ?This Is the Most Amazing Face to Work On?
The Next Kim Kardashian? Darth Vader Shows Off Mad Selfie Skills
The reality star recently hosted an eBay auction where a portion of the proceeds were donated to disaster relief for victims of Typhoon Haiyan , which devastated the Philippines in late November. Seems like a pretty noble cause to us, so why is Kim taking so much flack for it? Well, it all comes down to that word portion. Kims critics are balking because only 10% of the proceeds were donated to Typhoon Haiyan relief. While theres no saying for sure where the other 90% went, its a safe bet that a decent amount went back into Kims pocket (after momager Kris Jenner got her cut, naturally). One Kim kritic said , You even know the meaning of the word Charity, adding, How dare you use these peoples misery to make money? <br>Source: http://www.wetpaint.com/kim-kardashian/articles/2013-12-03-receives-major-blowback-charity-auction
In fact, his cheeky pic is the latest example of Lucasfilm playing the Sith lord for laughs. It was just a few months ago that the Dark Side enthusiast introduced a "Star Wars" character bracket tournament during March Madness: And who can forget mini Vader in that Volkswagen commercial: A Lego version of George Lucas made sure Darth got a doughnut: Vader took questions, Magic 8 Ball-style, in an interactive game dubbed "Ask Vader." (Two years later, you can still play it here !) (Image from vader.starwars.com) Along with the seeming endless stream of fan-made Lego Vader films, a more official-unofficial version of "Star Wars" pitted Darth Maul against Vader in "The Empire Strikes Out": Is the galaxy ready for a kinder, gentler Darth Vader? He's pretty adept with a cellphone camera and there's mounting evidence he can shamelessly self-promote with the best of them. Watch your back, Kim Kardashian. We sense a great disturbance in your Force. <br>Source: http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/darth-vader-is-the-next-kim-kardashian-183125896.html